Lily made the "ALWAYS KISS ME GOODNIGHT" section of "Our Babies of 2011" special adverising feature of the Telegraph Journal. (There is a rumour that she is going out with Justin Bieber...)
Frig that baby looks like Uncle Stephen! Every time I look at her I see his smiling face!
She's precious though, for sure :)
I was just talking to some new moms about baby announcements in the paper and wondered if anyone did that anymore.
Mom & Dad - please note that Rod's and I's first child better be featured in the Telegraph Journal, Always Kiss Me Goodnight section too someday... along with "Proud grandparents Diane and Gerald Green" Hehehehe xox
4 comments:
Frig that baby looks like Uncle Stephen! Every time I look at her I see his smiling face!
She's precious though, for sure :)
I was just talking to some new moms about baby announcements in the paper and wondered if anyone did that anymore.
Mom & Dad - please note that Rod's and I's first child better be featured in the Telegraph Journal, Always Kiss Me Goodnight section too someday... along with "Proud grandparents Diane and Gerald Green" Hehehehe xox
Ka-yute!
Cute as!
Cute as!
Post a Comment