Total Pageviews
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
New Camera !
From atop an Alpine mountain (up by the garden behind the garage) to the depths of a tropical lagoon, (18' swimming pool) the
Olympus TG-1 iHS captures the perfect shot in unforgiving environments.
Waterproof to 40 feet, Shockproof to 6.6 feet, Freezeproof to 14°F and
even Crushproof to a weight of 220 pounds, (I did weigh 220 once. That's a kilo-newton by-the-way). The flagship Olympus Tough
model is the toughest Tough model to date and an exceptionally
high-speed performer with faster start-up time and quicker refresh
rates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ranting and raving about life here in Grand Bay, New Brunswick.

2 comments:
Do you have this new camera Dad?
Yes I do! It's pretty nice! Shoots HD with sound and has GPS (Big Deal!!??)I'm going to put it through its paces during our trip to Upper Canada.
Post a Comment