Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The "DAD" look

 "No Dad; You can't go to Walmart's parking lot and watch all the weird and wondeful people entering the store on Christmas eve afternoon... Wait until Boxing Day and go with my BFF Angela !
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

NZ Toomeys said...

Hahahaha! I love walmart exactly for that reason.

Dutch Girl said...

Talk about weird and wonderful people at Walmart.
We were there on Sunday at 5 min to 12, with a crowd of people because we all thought it opened at 11am. As we approached the doors there was a man and woman arguing about an incident in the parking lot.
He was going on F...this, F that, calling the woman fat, etc.
Then people in the crowd got involved, defending the woman.
THEN a guy in his late teens put his two cents worth in and was quickly invited to the parking lot to fight it out.
The teens parents stepped in, and the mother went over to the man and put her hands on him, asking him to please stop.......when she put her hands on him I thought all hell would break loose, thankfully it didn't.
I wonder what excitement the post christmas crowd will bring.

Longwood said...

Now that's a Blog Post! Thanks Martina for that update on "Walmart People" Sounds like tat particular crew really had the Christmas "Spirit(s)" in them, if ya no wat I mean..

PsycChicMegaWatts said...

O_o that's just nutty!

Ranting and raving about life here in Grand Bay, New Brunswick.