Thedate stamped on these photos should read December 27. I'm not sure how that got changed!!??
The houses on Nelson Street behind us are still without power. Some Christmas. 2013 will go down in infamy. We had a blowout super good Christmas dinner on December 26.
I'm loving these snow pics!!! What beautiful clear winter days. Bummer about the power outages.
Your internet must be back! Let's FaceTime on that new iPad tomorrow!
These winter pics look like the magical Never-neverland; amazing (Mark)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thedate stamped on these photos should read December 27. I'm not sure how that got changed!!??
The houses on Nelson Street behind us are still without power. Some Christmas. 2013 will go down in infamy. We had a blowout super good Christmas dinner on December 26.
I'm loving these snow pics!!! What beautiful clear winter days. Bummer about the power outages.
Your internet must be back! Let's FaceTime on that new iPad tomorrow!
Your internet must be back! Let's FaceTime on that new iPad tomorrow!
These winter pics look like the magical Never-neverland; amazing (Mark)
Post a Comment