Is "flutting" when you take a bite out of the crust?Or is that when Rod tells you to not snack on the pie then he goes and starts eating some too when he sees you're not listening to him? ;)
Well I'll be fluted! I don't know the answer to that one...
That was good apple pie, it made a great pre-breakfast snack. When in Grand Bay, do as the Greens do.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is "flutting" when you take a bite out of the crust?
Or is that when Rod tells you to not snack on the pie then he goes and starts eating some too when he sees you're not listening to him? ;)
Well I'll be fluted! I don't know the answer to that one...
That was good apple pie, it made a great pre-breakfast snack.
When in Grand Bay, do as the Greens do.
Post a Comment