Hey Dad! First, I think it's "reader feedback" or "follower feedback" since the the people who come to your blog are your readers or followers.
I like photos of what's going on in NB. Like what you and Mom are up to, what the yard looks like, the latest furniture arrangement, when you guys are cooking up something yummy (I really liked that meat pie pic, and went back to look at it and found it gone).
Your blog connects me to the goings on with you guys. And I miss the pics :(
4 comments:
ranting and raving
Hey Dad!
First, I think it's "reader feedback" or "follower feedback" since the the people who come to your blog are your readers or followers.
I like photos of what's going on in NB. Like what you and Mom are up to, what the yard looks like, the latest furniture arrangement, when you guys are cooking up something yummy (I really liked that meat pie pic, and went back to look at it and found it gone).
Your blog connects me to the goings on with you guys. And I miss the pics :(
Yeah......What she said.
Get those pies back up here! More Cleo photos! =)
Post a Comment