Twelve inch tall G.I. Joe made a couple of appearances in there in past Christmases...
I remember the G.I.Joe days!!!!
Still the nicest "creche" ever. =)
I remember Dad's very stern (almost freaking out) voice saying "Two hands on the camel... two hands!!!"I also remember one year baby Scott's cut out face was stuck on baby Jesus' head... hahahahaha, that's still funny. Check out my blog for a pic of the lovely stained glass nativity mom and dad bought Rod and I for our home :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Twelve inch tall G.I. Joe made a couple of appearances in there in past Christmases...
I remember the G.I.Joe days!!!!
Still the nicest "creche" ever. =)
I remember Dad's very stern (almost freaking out) voice saying "Two hands on the camel... two hands!!!"
I also remember one year baby Scott's cut out face was stuck on baby Jesus' head... hahahahaha, that's still funny.
Check out my blog for a pic of the lovely stained glass nativity mom and dad bought Rod and I for our home :)
Post a Comment